Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 03, 2004

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

I've been roped into the blog world by many evil forces namely a Princess, who lives in a land far, far away, a bull dog who likes the drink, a coffee clutching mug mate of mine from down south and a few family members, who I will later embarrass the hell out of by sharing their stories with all eyes that cross this here blog.

I will keep the rest of my sentences less run-on, so please hang in there.


What you are about to witness is real. The people in my blog will only be protected by a name change, which may rhyme with their real names.

Many of the things I will share here are published articles in my real life as a columnist. Other little gems may contain some bad words that the newspaper people eaters will not let me use. I suppose I will rant and rave every now and again as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Any and all writings of mine are mine. I do not share, nor do I play well with others, so don't mess with my stuff.