Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lois Lane Loves Is Nuts

Thank you all for the condolences yesterday, it means a lot to me and the rest of the Lane Gang.

Now, for the story I wasn’t ready to share last week, while in the midst of the princess saga…

I was called out. It was like a triple dog dare, without the regular dare or double dare. They ganged up on me. They pushed me. They peer pressured me. Do you know who they are? A group of bloggers and fellow Ross Mathews fans, forced me into sending in an audition tape to The Tonight Show. The show is looking for another correspondent and for whatever reason, these goofballs wonderful people, think I’d make a good one.

I thought about what I could do for an audition. I mean, I’m not a TV person. I’m more of a behind the scenes kind of a chick. I love to write. It’s what I do best, I think. But their powers were stronger than mine and I said okay before I gave it much thought. Before long I was calling my local community college and university, looking for someone in a communications class who might need a project to work on for class. Brad, the camera angel with the perfect angle came to my rescue.


He braved the windy, cold weather and the crowds of nut lovers and met up with the crazy lady (that would be me) who had no fucking clue what she was going to do or how she was going to go about it. A diamond in the rough he is. Strangers helping strangers, what a concept, huh? And… even though Brad is a starving artist type, he didn’t charge me a dime. So without anymore hype than this stupid things needs, here’s the video.