Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Greased Lightin'

"Jasper" has gone right back into being "Chip". (For more about Chip, who went missing for a year, please see the "Stranger" series below.) He answers to his name, torments our other cat Patches, the bitch cat and poor old Guido, the 17-year-old cat. Although, Guido just seems too old to care if Chip wants to pounce him. He lets out a disapproving "mrrroooooorrooow" and Chip continues his antics and then rolls onto his back, exposing his belly in an effort to get Guido to play along. No dice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chip destroys any board game you try to play. Here I was totally getting my ass kicked in a friendly game of Scrabble, by my 10-year-old daughter, when Chip saved me from the humiliation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Immediately after Monopoly was set up, there was Chip pouncing everything. He ran off with one of the houses in his mouth, hid it and came back to try to steal more. Kitty Kong was stopped by tossing a cat treat his way.

He still loves the light switch trick and once I get my film developed, I'll post him showing off. My digital doesn't have a fast enough shutter to capture him. I was lucky to get the two photos posted here today. Lighting fast little shit!