Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 01, 2005

Prairie Dog Town

Not much time to post today. I thought maybe some pictures might be better than me rambling a bunch of nonsensical bullshit today. Feel free to leave your silly captions in the comments. Below you will see the fine animals mentioned in this post from our family road trip from hell. Happy 4th to all of you! And happy birthday to my very best friend in the whole wide world. I love ya Honey! One of these days, I will blog about that Honey bullshit, and maybe spoonin'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Come on baby. Give Papa Prairie Dawg some backdoor lovin'."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Can I keep him Mom? Please!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"If I didn't have these two extra legs growing out of my ass, I would get up and stick that camera where the sun don't shine!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Crickey, look at this baby goat I captured with my bare hands. Ain't it amazin'?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This two headed calf, which we originally thought was a goat or a pig, smells so bad they put an air freshener up next to it. Lane 2 says, "Two heads aren't better than one."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rosco the minature donkey said, "Fucking people! And they call me a jackass! Puh-lease!"