Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

BJs = Bad

Katey The Corporate Peon planted a wee little seed into my head. She along with millions of Hollywood stargazers was talking about the latest big breakup. As I read her words, I got a light bulb over my head. Although it was dim, it was there, I saw it.

Anyhow, I read the names Brad and Jen. In my mind I thought of the last big couple to call it quits, Ben and J-Lo.

"Hmmm," said my three brain cells. "Those names equal the initials B&J."

"Hmm," only two brain cells were participating at that point. "Is it possible that BJs are bad luck? Can BJs cause marital breakups? Mr. Lane has always told me BJs bring joy and happiness but that guy is like hardly ever right about anything. It's a curse! BJs are bad!"

Sure, I know what you guys are thinking, "It's just a coincidence Lois, don't spread this hyperbole (a fancy word for over exaggerated bullshit) around the internet."

Call it what you will gentlemen but now I have proof.

And ladies, BJs are bad, em-kay.