Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

She's A Maniac

If you read my last post, you'll note that my sister Angie was the dictator in the family. Well, she ruled my little world anyhow. She left a comment asking me when I'll tell the story of the kitty in the "sam-so-nit" which has already been told. Obviously, Ang hasn't been paying attention. If you would like to know about the kitty who spent a day as my pet, 90% of which was inside of a Samsonite suitcase, please read this. This is one of the stories that will be included in my book. I guess in a twisted little way I am dying for the P.E.T.A. folks to protest naked when the book hits the market.





The Crazy Opossum Lady called last night to tell me the babies are doing well. Hearing from her reminded me of the mini video clip Lane 1 took of me feeding one of them. That can be seen here. Pay no attention to the sounds of the two crazy kids.

A few posts ago, Melzie said, "I can see Crazy Possum Lady becoming as infamous as Ugly Naked Guy (Friends) anyone up to composing a song for the bra babies similar to Smelly Cats?"

I got the words, all we need is some music, anyone have the stomach? Here's the lyrics:

Crazy Opossum Lady

Is that Channel you are wearing?
Are your breasts voluptuous and flaring?
Why is that smile upon your face?
Do you have marsupials inside your lace?

Crazy Opossum Lady
Holding babies in her cup
Crazy Possum Lady
Ooops, I just threw up
Crazy Possum Lady
Holding them near her heaaaart
Crazy Possum Lady
Oh God I'm gonna barf

How many babies can you carry inside of your bra?
Have they ever bitten you right on your tata?
Do you like the way it feels as they squirm about?
It's not for warmth, it's your own pleasure and it's time you let them out!

Crazy Opossum Lady
Holding babies in her cup
Crazy Possum Lady
Ooops, I just threw up
Crazy Possum Lady
Holding them near her heaaaart
Crazy Possum Lady
Oh God I'm gonna barf

Crazy Opossum Lady, Crazy Opossum Lady, she's crazy, crazy, a really crazy lady, with opossums in her braaaaaaaa. (A chorus of children dressed as opossums should sing this last part.)