Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

We Gonna Party Like It’s My Birthday

Yay! I’m home! And it’s my birthday so I’m going party like it’s my birthday, which means, I’ll be taking an afternoon nap. Holy crap I am tired!

I woke up to no internet! I dodged the birthday brigade of calls to get a hold of Comcast fist thing. “It’s my birthday you fuckers! Get my internet back on before I have myself a good old fashioned bitch fit! (neck roll) You do not want me to have a bitch fit, bitches!”

The wedding was great. Only a little material came out of it but we all had a good time. Tomorrow when I am less pooped, and have less work to do, I’ll tell you about the DJ. He was one of the funniest parts of the entire weekend.

I took a few pictures that I’ll post over the next couple of days. Mr. Lane did get drunk but he couldn’t possibly top the oddness of others. Just to give you a quick taste, one guest came to the reception wearing a tank top, tight-mini like camel toe jean shorts, she had a tattoo on her upper thigh the size of my head, she wore a shemullet and had a black bowtie around her neck. Oh my!

See you tomorrow!