Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Secret's Out

So I finally spilled the beans about my blog, well sort of. For one unsuspecting fellow blogger, he learned of my lurking on his site and the existence of this site after I linked him. In my own defense, The Princess (his lovely lady friend) told me I could. (Insert na-na-na-boo-boo here.)

If you link me to yours, thanks in advance. Please shoot me an e-mail to let me know, which is now my policy for linking others to mine. It's nice to know where I've been.

For me, telling people about this blog is like coming out of the closet, only I'm not gay. At first I was all sorts of nervous thinking it sucked. Then a friend told me, it doesn't matter if it sucks! Thanks, pal!

I've always been a writer and haven't always been paid to do so. Getting paid to write basically meant, selling my soul to the devil and not getting weekends off. Otherwise, it's been quite painless. I'm doing this blogging thing for fun. To get the lead out. To spill the beans about stuff editors won't let me share and to give a lighthearted prospective on things that effect my life.

Anyhow, this sounds like a new about me section. I'll write something that sucks less, later.