Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Wanted, Dead Or Alive

Miss Snark, Last Girl on Earth and Barbara are the only people who I "know" who made it into the final voting stage of the BoB Awards. Congratulations ladies!

Thanks to those of you who nominated me. Remember I said I was writing a speech about how great is was to just be nominated? Well, I didn't get any farther than, "It was great just to be nominated." The end.




Anyone who has been reading Home Fires for a while knows all about my miracle cat, Chip. It you are new here, welcome. Please catch up by reading the four part series that began in the July 6th post. Yes, I know it is very long but it truly is an amazing tail.

My kids have a half of a day at school today. So I was rushing around trying to get my housework done early. I began writing out bills but had to stop to gather laundry. When I returned, this is what I saw.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The little fucker has no manners whatsoever. He gets on the kitchen table and does what? Sticks his stupid paw into my glass of water! If that weren't bad enough, I pretended not to see him and snapped this little gem.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I am left wondering, how many times did his kitty litter covered paws find their way into my glass? How many times did his butt licking face also wind up in my glass unbeknownst to me? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.