The Survey Says:
Mom called and gave me hell for yesterday's post. She seems to think paying $33 for a candle is reasonable. Because none of the comments mentioned overpricing, she believes you agree.
In my heart of hearts, I know there is no way in hell I would pay that much for a candle. Mom thinks it wasn't too much. In fact, she didn't buy two like she told us. She bought four, and the stingy bitch didn't share!
I suggested maybe you guys didn't mention the price because you know Mom reads the blog and you were simply trying to be nice. I told her that I would poll you readers today. She said, "So, I ain't skeered."
No bullshit people, answer honestly.
1. What is the most you have paid for a candle?
2. What is the most you would pay for a candle?
3. Would you spend $33 on one candle that did not provide orgasm?
4. Should Mom be allowed to watch QVC?
5. Should Mom be entered into HSA (Home Shopping Anonymous)?