Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 26, 2006

Teleblog

Birthday boy, 14-yrs.-old.
Stop.

Two years in a row not spent with my son on his special day.
Stop.

Makes me sad.
Stop.

Makes me feel old.
Stop.

Better not be a pattern forming.
Stop.

He asked for an iPod nano.
Stop.

Loved his super-sized iPod = CD Walkman.
Stop.

Knows his parents are broke.
Stop.

Loves us anyhow.
Stop.

Thank God everyday for great kids.
Stop.

School at Second City.
Stop.

I love it.
Stop.

First day got homework.
Stop.

Need to get on that soon.
Stop.

My teacher blogs.
Stop.

Stay tuned for her link, coming soon to a blog near you.
Stop.

Staying at my mother’s house.
Stop.

She is driving me crazy.
Stop.

Her birthday is tomorrow.
Stop.

She will be older than dirt.
Stop.

Wrinkled dirt.
Stop.

Thankful to be with her on her special day.
Stop.

Thank God everyday for insane mom.
Stop.

Freelance deadlines sneaking up.
Stop.

Just got word, 18 stories of mine have been approved to be in a book.
Stop.

Mr. Lane whining about having to take care of our children while I’m away.
Stop.

I married a big baby.
Stop.

His whining makes me smile.
Stop.

Kids must get that from him.
Stop.

Paybacks are a bitch.
Stop.

Thank God everyday for husband, whining or not.
Stop.