Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Funnel Of Love

If you put a funnel down the front of your pants, bend your upper body backward, and balance a coin on your forehead, can you make that coin land in the funnel? Mr. Lane can. He’s amazingly patient and has great aim.

Too bad me and the kids played another nasty little trick on him. What’s worse than that is I can’t get this family computer to talk to the video camera. I caught another practical joke on film. Now I just have to find a way to show you. For now, I guess you’ll have to use your imaginations. And those occasional video blogs will have to wait too.

Anyhow, as Mr. Lane was balancing that coin on his forehead, ever so carefully, Lane 1 poured water into the funnel.

He was such a great sport, standing there, soaked from crotch to socks. Or maybe he was just in shock. It is hard to tell the difference when you are laughing your head off.

Try this trick on someone you love and tell me all about it.