Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Morning Quickie

Good morning folks!

I caught up on my comments (except for last night's post) and it was pages of responses so please go see what I had to say to you. If you never knew until now, I do my best to respond to everyone because I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. For those of you who visit and don't comment, thanks for stopping by.

I will have a new post in sometime around 3 p.m. (CST) since I posted so late yesterday and my commenting time ran long this morning.

I'd like to thank all of you old-timers for hanging in there and visiting everyday. I know we have some really good reads in our sidebars and it's hard sometimes to get to all of them. So I 'preciates ya for coming by!

For all of you new folks, welcome to Home Fires! If someone else's blog tipped you off to my little home in cyberland, please let me know so I can thank them for sending you.

I'll catch y'all later!