Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Update On The Broken Bopsy Twins

Mary is home and Angie is about to be booted from the hospital any minute. Those two have had a rough ride over the last few weeks. I'm happy both on are the road to recovery.

Angie ended up having surgery on the infamous kidney stone. By the time it was removed from her body, it had grown to 1/4" X 1/2". Bidding wars on eBay are going to begin any second, I'm sure. Ang is still in a lot of pain, still pissing blood and still wishing for better drugs.

Mary arrived home and had to climb a flight of stairs to get into her apartment. She said it was easier than before the surgery. Can you imagine? Her body was cut from her boobs to her box and it was easier? She really must have been a fucked up mess before the surgery.




My Honey is coming for a weekend visit from Tennessee. I'm sure there will be all sorts of spoonin' to report Monday. For now, go listen to Kyle Shannon and tell him Lois sent ya. He finally updated his site and I got that bitch to say my name, again.

Have a great weekend everyone!