Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Angie, Help Me Out Here

Let's say you show up at the airport with only minutes to spare. You do not have time to spend 2 hours in line. So you dress like this, they wave you right past Homeland Security onto the plane, and -- boom! -- you're in Holland.

I know, I know: You didn't want to go to Holland, but that's the only place where dress like this will be ignored. At least you didn't have to wait long.

+ + + + + + + +

Lois Lane seems to have turned up missing (I love that turn of phrase), so I thought I would duck in here and cause a little mischief. For instance, I spent some time feeling around in Glumbert's pants, and so should you.

+ + + + + + + +

Personally, I think Lois's sister, Angie, could be of help. What say, Angie, you got a b**g or two on you? We could take turns until Lois gets tired of getting beaten up by old people.

+ + + + + + + +

I read a story today about "a man shot in the cul-de-sac..." Very interesting. I got shot in the alley once.

+ + + + + + + +

Al Gore is a big buddy of mine. You know Al -- he's the one going save us from being cooked like a egg on the sidewalk. He is having a hard time getting anybody to do anything about global warning. So I am gonna help him out. I am recruiting a Mafia guy to go over to India and kill all those cows. Believe it or not, 4 percent of greenhouse gas emissions comes from cow farts.

+ + + + + + + +

A man appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Pete asks.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once on a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off! Or I'll kick the shit out of all of you!'"

St. Peter was impressed, and asked, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago...."