Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hello Kitty

No this is not a story about the Japanese craze known as Hello Kitty, this story and sound clip is about Guido The Killer Cat From Hell.

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know all about the 17 year old, squeaky farting cat (See my Feb. 16 entry, Old Farty Cat below). He really is an amazing little bugger and not just because he plays a swell furry butt trumpet either, which incidentally the sound clip has nothing to do with.

Yesterday I noticed something about the way he meows. To me, it sounds like he is saying "hello". Maybe I am turning into the crazy cat lady down the street who "talks to the animals" but I stand by my translation of what Guido had to say.

What? You don't believe me? Listen for yourself.

I would like to thank Ginny, one of the coolest and nicest online friends that I have for hosting this clip on her site. But mostly, I would like to thank her for agreeing with me by saying Guido is in fact saying "hello"!